♥♥♥ [A]cademy [A]lice ♥♥♥
Xin đăng nhập hoặc đăng kí để làm thành viên của Diễn Đàn [G]akuen [A]lice
Xin đăng nhập hoặc đăng kí để làm thành viên của Diễn Đàn [G]akuen [A]lice
Bạn có muốn phản ứng với tin nhắn này? Vui lòng đăng ký diễn đàn trong một vài cú nhấp chuột hoặc đăng nhập để tiếp tục.

Welcome to [A]cademy [A]lice

Trang ChínhTrang Chính  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  Tìm kiếmTìm kiếm  Đăng kýĐăng ký  Đăng NhậpĐăng Nhập  
Tìm kiếm

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» NewTrent icarrier 12000 mAh external battery pack
Lenovo Thinkpad SL500 and Keyboard Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 4:10 am by ipad2covers

» Hugbert's UAS Test
Lenovo Thinkpad SL500 and Keyboard Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 4:01 am by ipad2covers

» PS3 Controllers
Lenovo Thinkpad SL500 and Keyboard Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 3:47 am by ipad2covers

» Controllers plastic feels sticky is it degrading?
Lenovo Thinkpad SL500 and Keyboard Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 3:37 am by ipad2covers

» PS3 Controller Support: Controller not charging
Lenovo Thinkpad SL500 and Keyboard Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 3:26 am by ipad2covers

» Controlling Windows on my Mac by using a PS3 controller?
Lenovo Thinkpad SL500 and Keyboard Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 3:14 am by ipad2covers

» Fine Tip Stylus
Lenovo Thinkpad SL500 and Keyboard Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 8:30 am by ipad2covers

» Just tell me what iPad3 case to obtain
Lenovo Thinkpad SL500 and Keyboard Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 8:23 am by ipad2covers

» Invisibleshield Includes Scratch
Lenovo Thinkpad SL500 and Keyboard Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 7:59 am by ipad2covers

Navigation
 Portal
 Diễn Đàn
 Thành viên
 Lý lịch
 Trợ giúp
 Tìm kiếm
Diễn Đàn
Affiliates
free forum

Lenovo Thinkpad SL500 and Keyboard

Go down 
Tác giảThông điệp
ipad2covers
Ba Sao
Ba Sao

Tổng số bài gửi : 149
Điểm thưởng : 735
Birthday : 07/05/1986

Lenovo Thinkpad SL500 and Keyboard Empty
Bài gửiTiêu đề: Lenovo Thinkpad SL500 and Keyboard   Lenovo Thinkpad SL500 and Keyboard Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 8:40 pm

I was testing a Thinkpad SL500 system at a local store and found the flexing of the LENOVO Thinkpad R61 Keyboard to be quite a deal breaker for me; it was flexing quite prominently with very little pressure applied. I find it hard to believe that a business grade laptop should have this problem as a consumer grade laptop that I own (Dell Inspiron 1526) has very little keyboard flex and one needs to apply a lot of pressure to notice it.

Is this a common issue with the SL500 or SL510 models of Thinkpad laptops? What about the Thinkpad R500, does this also suffer from similar LENOVO Thinkpad R61 Keyboard issues?

There was a problem with one specific LENOVO Thinkpad R61 Keyboard series in some of the T400s and 500s that did this; Lenovo will swap it if you call and complain. I do not believe any of these ever made it into the SL500 though, and am also unaware of any complaints about the keyboard. (And I used to do first level tech support for Lenovo!)

Về Đầu Trang Go down

Lenovo Thinkpad SL500 and Keyboard
Về Đầu Trang 
Trang 1 trong tổng số 1 trang